Being a student isn’t always easy. Relationship problems. Teacher problems. Work problems. Life happens. Drop us a line with your questions. Rada Studencka is here to help. Our community is your community. You can contact us with the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org
New questions and answers to latest questions will be posted on Fridays.
The answers will be posted in the same language as the question. We will translate accordingly, so you can write in your preferred language.
March 27, 2020 Answers
- Dear Ed. Gap, we all have gaps in our knowledge and education. We all learn at different paces. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. You’re being honest with yourself, and that’s what you need to grow. Talk to your instructor if you’re struggling. Any good instructor respects a student that makes an effort, and will make the time to help out.
- Of course. Some people understand the material more easily while others might not grasp it right away. And it is not a shameful thing. We all learn differently and there is nothing wrong with that.
- I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t have education gaps. People just hide them well. But if you want to get better, you have to be brutally honest. What you suck at is what you need to work on. The chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
- Dear Gym Guy, if you’re into health and fitness steroids are not the way to go. Steroids can have serious side effects. A nicely toned body is attractive, but if you’re in a sexual relationship, there’ll be disappointment if you can’t get it up, and that can happen. Your partner will prefer a little less muscle, and more healthy romance in the relationship picture. Stay healthy.
- I don’t want to be the “No way, never ever” guy. Yes, people do steroids, but there are people who do them the smart way and there are people who suffer more than they benefit. You absolutely need someone to help you with it. Someone who will tell you what medical tests to make first (this is a hormone therapy after all). Someone who will guide you through the process and make sure you avoid all the negatives. You would need a new training plan, possibly a diet as well. Taking steroids does not mean instant progress. It raises your capacity. Gives you the room to work for better results. When you open that window and you don’t know what to do, you’re in trouble. If you trained for years and you want to progress further, you should look for a trainer first of all. A good one. Not a cheap groupon-wannabe coach. Watch out for the guys that promise you amazing results in no-time. There are scum-trainers that will feed you pills and needles just to boost their portfolio. If you then have the money (you need quite a lot) and if he/she decides that you’re ready (and they have experience in this area), then you’re in much better situation than going off trying some stuff a friend got you. So, find someone to train you. Don’t do it on your own.
April 3, 2020 Questions
More and more people are learning in the university in the evening or at weekends to deal with a job they have. How can we find some free time to meet with friends or even learn?
Coraz więcej osób studiuje wieczorowo, lub zaocznie, żeby pogodzić to z pracą. Jak znaleźć trochę wolnego czasu na spotkania ze znajomymi, czy nawet naukę?
I am 20 years old and I think I have piles. I am too embarrassed to see a doctor. I don’t want him to see my anus. What should I do?
Mam 20 lat i chyba mam hemoroidy. Nie chcę iść do lekarza bo się wstydzę. Nie chcę żeby zobaczył mój odbyt. Co robić?
If you have a question you’d like to ask, here is the place.