by Paulina Gozdalik
I seldom eat sweet stuff like Nutella, but when I do, I try to come up with a new way of serving it. This time I used ready puff pastry bought in Lidl, Nutella and egg white. Simple and with three products only. Fits perfectly with a cup of black coffee, as it’s quite sweet.
- Puff pastry
- Egg white
- Any extras you like (I used cinnamon)
- Unfold the puff pastry
- Spread Nutella on one half of the puff pastry, leaving edges empty (1-1,5cm)
- Fold it in half and press the edges so the puff pastry sticks together
- Cut the puff pastry into straps (ca. 1,5cm)
- Twist the straps and place them on the oven tray
- Smear the straps with the egg white
- *Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar etc.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Place the straps inside the oven, bake for about 15 minutes